Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
Based in Los Angeles, we are one of the most well-known and well-respected law firms when it comes to traffic accidents. If you have been involved in an accident, you are probably confused about your legal rights. You may not know if you have a viable case, or who is responsible for your damages. That's where we come in. With years of experience and a proven track record of successful cases, we know what it takes to win a car accident case. We offer 100% free consultations, and also guarantee our results. Our clients don't pay anything upfront - ever. You will pay us a fee only when we get money for you. We are so confident in our work that we can make this guarantee: If we don't recover money for you, you will owe us nothing.
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free consultation
- When you contact us, an actual attorney will respond. We know your time is valuable and we will not waste it by putting you through an answering service or a call center. Call or email us, and a car accident lawyer will speak with you immediately.
- Zero free guarantee - We do not charge anything upfront. You won't have to pay until we successfully resolve your case.
- We don't treat you like a number. Most attorneys will sign you, get a small settlement from the insurance company, and move on to the next client. We truly care about you and will do everything in our power to get you the maximum compensation.
- We offer free consultations. We never charge for consultations. Call or email us to tell us about your case, and we will give you legal advice at no charge.
Five Steps You Should Take Following a Car Accident:
1. Tend to your health and safety: Make sure you and those around you are safe. Contact the local emergency respond team and 911. Seek medical attention as soon as possible; in many instances injured victims are not aware of the injuries they incurred until hours or days after an accident.
2. Don't talk about the accident: Insurance companies will use any statements you make to them or other parties at the scene of the accident to reduce or eliminate your recovery amount. That is why our lawyers suggest that you never apologize, because even words of kindness can be used against you by insurance companies. Also, we suggest that you never admit fault.
3. Take information and photographs from the scene of the accident: If you have a camera phone take as many relevant pictures as possible of the scene of the crash including damage to your vehicle, stop signs and intersection lights, the roadway conditions, and skid marks on the pavement. If possible, attempt to get the information of the other party including his driver license, model and license plate of the vehicle, and insurance information. A personal injury lawyer can still fight your case if this information is incomplete; however, having this information is likely to make for a much stronger case.
4. Dealing with the insurance adjuster: Always remember that the goal of an insurance adjusters is directly opposite to yours. Their aim is to reduce your right to compensation. Do not talk about the accident with them and do not accept their initial offer at a settlement before you know your rights under the law.
5. Speak with a qualified lawyer: A traffic accident attorney skillful in fighting insurance companies and protecting your right to compensation will be able to significantly increase your recovery. If you car in the Los Angeles area, you can contact our accident lawyers in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing excellent legal services to all our clients. We will stand by your side during the entire process and we will work hard to find the best possible solution for you and your family.